Tips Howto Make Good Blog Templates
Whatever blogging software or service you decide to use, all of them will present you with a generic graphic for the top of your blog pages. This is the single most important element that you need to change.What you will need is your own image, and a font to create a simple title, tag line or logo. If you are not good at drawing or feel design-challenged, then go straight to one of the online stock photo services and splurge. There are also lots of free sites, or you can try a service with minimal fees, like istockphoto.com. Simple Photo Borders That Make A DifferenceWhen posting graphics and photos on your blog pages try adding a simple border to them by using Photoshop's stroke command. Not only will this help your photos to pop out from the page, but it will also add another design element for people to associate from your site.
How To Optimize Google Adsense
i don't want lie about this. me myself is not a master of adsense, i might not be able to earn thousand of dollar each month. but atleast i know how to optimize adsense to give some revenue for our blog/sites. first thing to do isGet ur keyword, check its keyword density. keyword is the most important think if it's about to optimise ur rank on search engine. so that u get the right visitor. with that getting click is more possibleBlend ur ads. most user don't want to click on ads. so don't make it like ads. atleast blend the ads.Write new page everyday. so that not dissapoint when they come back to ur blogPick the right format for ur adsense. don't put to many ads on one blog. so u can get good CTR
How To Get Good Traffic on Ur Blog
The most important think about bloggin is getting good traffic. In this competitive world, getting good traffic on your site is quite difficult job as there are a large number of quality websites are available in the market on the same topic. So if you want to increase traffic on your site, then you must have to adopt some solid marketing methods. Otherwise it will be very hard to cope up with the cut-throat competition of the market. and also we need to make sure that people who visit our site will return and comeback again for a visit. Now, we have a million dollar question that how to increase traffic flow ?These are some tips about increasing ur traffic The most important factor for traffic will be the content, if you have quality content, good and inspirational articles, Users will never take U turn from your website.These are some tips about increasing ur traffic .
- The most important factor for traffic will be the content, if you have quality content, good and inspirational articles, Users will never take U turn from your website.
- These days most of the traffic on websites come from search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. So you must use SEO tools to be ranked higher in these search engines for keywords relevant to your site. The right words in the right place can place your website to higher listings and get it seen more easily when people search.
- Money makes money. So spend some money and start some good advertising campaigns like google’s adwords, yahoo ads, adbrite etc. These ads will give your website immediate exposure.
- Increase the presence of your website on the World Wide Web, by getting backlinks. This will be also helpful in SEO of the website and increasing the page rank. Your link on other’s site will also fetch their traffic. Link-exchange will also be a good idea for widening the exposure of the website.
- Submit your quality content and articles on social networking and news websites like stumbleupon.com, del.icio.us, digg.com, reddit.com, netscape.com etc. These days webmasters are using Orkut.com communities for advertising their websites.
- Participate in forums like digitalpoint.com and make the link of your website your signature and post threads, replies etc.
- Make the url and slogan of your website your signature in your emails.
- Last but not the least, do some sort of ground marketing in the form of ads, posters, newspapers and tv ads etc. They will be also useful to attract new users.